Dr Alison Grimston is a sought-after speaker
She has been featured on many national and international media platforms, including Keys to Clarity Radio and Country Living Magazine.
She has also held online workshops reaching people in the UK and countries as far apart as New Zealand, Australia, USA and Canada.
She is a member of The Professional Speaking Association and holds the Competent Communicator Certificate with Toastmasters International.
In 2014, Dr Alison Grimston launched her coaching and mentoring programs to help individuals achieve Hormone Success through a unique, combined approach that considers medical application of Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy where needed and combined with effective lifestyle management.
She also runs courses and workshops on Adrenal Fatigue, Stress and Burnout, Thyroid Balance, and Menopause, and she is an accomplished professional speaker.
Keynote Speaking Topics
- Stop the Stress! 3 Vital Steps to Ditch Your Biggest Enemy and Boost Your Vitality
- Finding Balance: Free Your Time and Live Life to the Full
- How to Have a Healthy Workforce: Increasing Productivity without Burnout
Dr Alison can create bespoke workshops and coaching packages for your company’s needs.
Dr Alison Grimston’s Medical Profile
Dr Alison Grimston graduated as a Medical Doctor from Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School (now Imperial College School of Medicine) in 1994. She was awarded honours in Gynaecology.
She obtained a BSc in Pharmacology as Applied to Medicine and an MPhil at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington. During this time, Alison gained a unique insight into pharmacology during a 3-month placement at Pfizer, the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical companies.
She joined a General Practice in Hailsham in 1999 as a full time partner where she worked until June 2016.
For a year, she was also a Governing Body member of the Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford Clinical Commissioning Group which is a GP-led membership organisation responsible for commissioning the majority of health services for local people.
In addition to her medical degree and GP practitioner’s license, Dr Alison Grimston also holds the following qualifications and memberships:
- General Medical Council, Registered number 4111218
- Diploma from the Faculty of Reproductive Healthcare (formerly the Faculty of Family Planning)
- Member of the British Acupuncture Society
- Professional Member of the Professional Speakers Association
- Registered Practitioner with Genova Diagnostic Laboratory Testing for Wellness & Preventive Medicine
- Member of the British Holistic Medical Association
- Member of the British Medical Association